We are Ready to start back Trainingon Fri 11th
It is a long time since we had organised training sessions but we are all ready and looking forward to welcoming our athletes born in 2007 and earlier back to training on Fri Sept 11th @ 6pm.
Thank you to all the parents and young athletes who downloaded the membership forms and sent them in to me. All those athletes are now registered and insured with Athletics Ireland, and once I give you your lifetime membership number you will be able to log on to the online system and book your training place.
A few protocols we have put in place:
- All athletes and coaches must check in online before 4pm on the day of training using the following link https://membership.athleticsireland.ie/reservation.html
- If you can cycle or walk to training please do so. If you are coming by car come only in a family group. Car sharing is not advised by the HSE
- Athletes please enter and exit through the pedestrian gate. No parents on the school grounds.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for all to use before and after training
- Athletes will be divided into small pods and will warm up and train within this group only.
- Bring your only clearly marked water bottle
All parents of those signed up and coming back to training this week will receive a email with further details. Please make sure that Antoinette or Mary has your email address.
Looking forward to seeing you al on Friday 11th @6pm
St Senan’s AC have announced that they are holding their open cross country on Sunday Sep 20th . If you wish to compete in this event you must yourself enter online. Check out the St. Senan’s AC website and Facebook page for details.